Adelaide Paediatrics Speech Pathologists are all highly qualified and deal with a broad range of speech, language, communication and feeding issues.
Your child should be saying their first word around their first birthday, about 10 words by 18 months of age and about 50 words by 2 years of age (including two-word combinations). If this is not happening then an assessment with a speech pathologist may be warranted.
Adelaide Paediatrics speech pathologists can help children and families with:
- Early communication development
- Play skills
- Late talkers
- Speech difficulties
- Language delays/disorders
- Phonological awareness
- Difficulties with spelling, writing, reading comprehension
- Social skills
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Non-verbal communication
- Voice disorders
- Cleft palate
- Feeding difficulties/disorders
Our speech pathologists are also trained in a range of specialised areas and programs including:
- Sequential Oral Sequencing (SOS)
- Hanen It Takes Two to Talk
- What’s the Buzz?
- Picture Exchange Communication System
- Key Word Sign
LOCATIONS AND PRACTITIONERS