Starting Solids and Nutrition in the First Year
Presented by Dietician, Chelsea Mauch
Is your baby less than six months old?
Want to know more about how to introduce solid foods?
Book now for the Starting Solids and Nutrition in the First Year group.
Two hour group education session includes:
- Starting solids (what, when, how) from purees to lumps and finger foods
- Nutrition for babies and how to encourage healthy eating
- Developing your baby’s palate
- Making / preparing food for babies
- Extensive written resources including recipes and food preparation methods
This group is currently held at:
71 Henley Beach Road
Mile End SA 5031
For more information or to book into a group session:
P: 08 7123 0820
E: [email protected]